Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our Site we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our Site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We know how important it is to feel safe when using your credit/debit card online. This is why we have employed the best encryption methods available today. You can feel confident about the safety of your credit/debit card when shopping on our site.
Credit/Debit Card Information
We accept payments through Visa, MasterCard and American Express debit and/or credit cards with our online payment gateway managed and run by Payhere/MintPay in Sri Lanka. We do not keep customers credit/debit card information on file or store in our database. The Bank verify credit/debit card information during the transaction. When passing information we use SSL to encrypt all data.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our Website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, which you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected Third Parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our Website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to Third Parties. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Contact Number: +94 76 777 6436